Have you ever wondered why some people see and do things differently from you? Let us let you in on a little secret... Different is not bad - it's just different - and in this fun-filled workshop we will help you to understand and appreciate the difference in people.
The DiSC Teams Workshop is designed to take the theory of DiSC and put it into action by providing a safe environment for learners to share and discuss their behavioural preferences.
The objective is not to get people to change who they are, but to use Everything DISC as a common language so that they can better understand how everyone on their team is different. This, in turn, will lead to enhanced communication and interaction within the team.
Learn About Self
What makes you different? How do you see and do things differently?
Learn About Others
What makes others different? How do they see and do things differently?
Learn How To Adapt
How do you adapt the way you do and see things to suit others?
- Pre-Workshop Tasks are employed to foster self-reflection and provide a basic understanding of the theory
- Virtual Workshops are designed to build on the self-reflection and knowledge and show how to put the theory into practice
- Morning Session 10:00 - 11:30am
- Afternoon Session 3:00 - 5:30pm
- Post-Workshop Tasks are designed to take what has been learned and apply it on the job
- Learn about your own behavioural preferences and what makes you different
- Learn about the behavioural preferences of other members of your team and what makes them different
- Learn how to identify and adapt to suit different behavioural preferences
- Learn how to identify the dynamics and potential blindspots within a team
- Everything DiSC Workplace Profiles: SGD 85 per pax
- Administration & Facilitation of Workshop: SGD 5,400
- Minimum pax: 16 / Maximum pax: 50