The High Impact Leader is and immersive learning experience that provides learners with the self-awareness and tools needed to drive positive and sustainable change in their organisation.
The Program is designed for middle to senior level leaders who play a pivotal role in executing the strategic vision for the organisation.
- To equip learners with self-awareness needed to demonstrate exceptional leadership.
- To equip leaders with the tools they need to enable others to succeed.
- To equip leaders with the tools they need to drive positive and sustainable change.
It's a Journey
An immersive learning experience, the program fosters self-awareness and change.
The program uses very real and relatable scenarios to enhance learning transfer and retention.
The program employs a variety of strategies to enhance learning transfer and retention.
A modular design provides the flexibility to have the program delivered in numerous formats.
The Learning Elements
|1 x Psychometric Assessment||2 x 360-Degree Surveys||3 x 2-Day Learning Units|
|3 x Individual Coaching Sessions||3 x Group Coaching Sessions||12 Months mLearning|
|1 x Group Capstone||1 x Individual Capstone||1 Assessment Centre|
Capstone projects are very real tasks that the learners are required to complete and present to a panel of assessors at the end of the program for approval.
Working in groups of 3, learners are required to identify an area of change needed and develop a plan to successfully transition the organisation through the change.
Individual Capstone Project
Learner’s are required to develop an implement a plan to raise the commitment level and capabilities of their entire team. This includes identify and developing two potential successors.
The Learning Units
- Demonstrate an understanding of the leadership attributes that are needed now, and those that will be needed in the future.
- Demonstrate how to position and develop your leadership brand to meet the needs of today as well as the needs of tomorrow.
- Demonstrate how to foster positive behaviour, self-reliance and improve individual and team performance by having meaningful coaching conversations.
- Demonstrate how to align career aspirations and develop potential successors by having meaningful coaching conversations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a VUCA world, the impact it has on individuals and organasations alike, and strategies to manage VUCA.
- Demonstrate an understanding of change, the impact it has on individuals and organasations alike, and how to drive and manage positive change.