The transition from an individual contributor to a manager is one of the biggest challenges most leaders will face in their career... It's a challenge that will result in a 30 - 50 per cent drop in performance by 50 - 70 per cent of new managers.
The Emerging Leader is a unique blended earning program that provides frontline leaders with the knowledge and skills required to take on the day-to-day challenges of leadership.
The Program is designed for recently appointed or soon to be appointed frontline leaders, high potentials and those who are expected to manage and lead individuals and teams.
It's a Journey
An immersive learning experience, the program fosters self-awareness and change.
The program uses very real and relatable scenarios to enhance learning transfer and retention.
The program employs a variety of strategies to enhance learning transfer and retention.
A modular design provides the flexibility to have the program delivered in numerous formats.
The Learning Elements
|1 Psychometric Assessment||6 Learning Units||3 Individual Coaching Sessions|
|6 Pre-Workshop Tasks||6 Post-Workshop Tasks||6 Months of Micro-Learning|
|3 Reflective Journals||3 Quizzes||1 Assessment Centre|
The Learning Units
- Demonstrate how to identify different behavioural styles; their priorities, fears, motivations and how they respond to different situations.
- Demonstrate how to adapt your behavioural style and the manner in which you communicate to suit that of other behavioural styles..
- Demonstrate an understanding of the communications process; personal and situational filters, asking powerful questions and active listening.
- Demonstrate how to adapt your communication style and messaging to suit different people at different levels within your organisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of management and leadership; the three primary areas of focus a leader must have and how to motivate those around me.
- Demonstrate how to adapt your leadership style to the situation and readiness levels of different individuals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of what makes a high-performance team, the team dynamics that exist at different stages and causes of team dysfunction
- Demonstrate an understanding of the 5 Pillars of Team Performance and the leader's role in developing each of the pillars.
- Demonstrate how to foster positive behaviour, self-reliance and improve individual and team performance by having meaningful coaching conversations.
- Demonstrate how to align career aspirations and develop potential successors by having meaningful coaching conversations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of performance and performance management, and how to manage the performance of those around you.
- Demonstrate how to give feedback and conduct performance appraisals in an effective and constructive manner.